qwertymonk's Post

frustrated with bedtime
and switching boys with
wife i set my phone down
on the counter and pull
my mala off my wrist to
begin walking 2 around
when rosewood beads
stream down my arm and
off the counter my mala
had broken after who
knows how many years
and they say it’s auspicious
when it happens and it
probably is but never for
ego in my experience and
i have no idea how many
mantras i’ve done on it
thousands millions who
knows and it doesn’t
matter i’ll either leave it
be or ask my sister to
restring it since she is
good at that and i am not
and the thing smells so
damn good i can’t help
but be a little sad but
i’ve still got this sandalwood
mala that is also fragrant
and powerful so off we go
By: via qwertymonk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

poetry falcon's Post

poetry falcon's Post

qwertymonk's Post