qwertymonk's Post

busy with ecfe bills and emails and phone calls and 2 needing constant feedback and we go outside and deal with his fixation on a toy tractor as soon as he seems content i run in and grab my guitar bring outside and play some monk in the sun and wouldn't you know it after a minute he needs me so we put that fire out and i resume my swinging chromatic tritonic altered fake jazz jubilee for one more minute and then he needs me i think he's just fucking jealous of the joy i derive from playing music or something but i haven't played or listened to much again the last few days and it eats away at me like not running like not meditating or doing something other than worry about what needs to be accomplished so this is my splash of words for now and i like the big red dot for some reason i cannot explain just like all the other avatars they come and go
By: via qwertymonk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

poetry falcon's Post

poetry falcon's Post

qwertymonk's Post