poetry falcon's Post

i don't leave the house often so when i do i take the opportunity to wear my watch wedding ring and wrist mala things that get in the way of changing diapers and playing rough the watch is a very nice one that my wife picked out for me and my mom bought me as a christmas gift a few years ago when i was applying for a supervisor position before we got pregnant with our second child the ring is low end functional stainless steel with a secret band of red gold you can see if you look really close and the mala is crystal with rose quartz many mantras done on it reminds me to be aware observe look directly at thoughts the mind whatever is occurring right here on this dot
By: via poetry falcon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

poetry falcon's Post

poetry falcon's Post

qwertymonk's Post