poetry falcon's Post

rain splashing their sizzle on maple leaves outside our open windows the boys finally asleep wife on open old dell laptop working on work with sad tired eyes that mirror my own i offer her another pink ninja and she says she was about say how she would love another pink ninja i'm hammered off of one gin which shows me just how much fucking stress i drank today and after 6 fell asleep next to me i had to pee and then i notice wife awake and which means toddler asleep and my stomach is hungry for fat and salt which is the macho thing to eat when you're stressed out so i have some of what the boys love cottage cheese and pickles and slam a bunch of water and kiss the wife goodnight but a twinkle in my mind wants to write so a pour another small finger of gin and slay the keyboard with my gentle machete for sanity for myself for others who have any kind of interest for everything everywhere all the time and all that as it is
By: via poetry falcon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

poetry falcon's Post

poetry falcon's Post

qwertymonk's Post