poetry falcon's Post

i sleep well and have a hell of a time waking up and getting out of the bed but somehow make my way to the kitchen for some salt and sugar the sure way to wake up from afternoon grog naps then i slam some cold brew coffee and read more of infinite jest with the sun on my freshly shaven head and face and my bare chest before turning around and letting it warm my pour aching back and neck the sunshine filling me with the vitamins i will sorely miss this winter and the book returning my love of certain kinds of language play even though some people hate that book i don't care i repeat i don't care i read what i want to read and sometimes i love it and sometimes i hate it too who cares read whatever the fuck you want ok
By: via poetry falcon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

poetry falcon's Post

poetry falcon's Post

qwertymonk's Post